|Specification||GB 25561-2010||FCC VII|
|Content(Dry Basis), w% ≥||98||98|
|Arsenic(As), mg/Kg ≤||3||3|
|Heavy Metals (Pb), mg/Kg ≤||10||----|
|Insoluble Substances, w% ≤||0.2||0.2|
|Lead (Pb), mg/Kg ≤||2||2|
|Loss on drying, w%||Anhydrous ≤||2.0||2.0|
|pH Value (10g/L)||9.0±0.4||----|
1. Chemical Name: Dipotassium Phosphate
2. Molecular Formula: K2HPO4,
3. Molecular Weight: Anhydrous: 174.18
4. CAS: Anhydrous: 7758-11-4
5. Character: It's colorless or white square crystal granule or powder, easily deliquescent, alkaline, insoluble in ethanol. pH value is about 9 in 1% aqueous solution.
6. Usage: In food industry, it is used as buffering agent, chelating agent, yeast food, emulsifying salt, synergistic agent of anti-oxidation.
7. Packing: It is packed with a polyethylene bag as the inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8. Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.