1. Chemical Name: Triammonium Citrate
2. Molecular Formula: C6H17N3O7
3. Molecular Weight: 243.22
4. CAS: 3458-72-8
5. Character: White crystals or crystalline powder. Easily soluble in water, dilute free acid.
6. Usage: Buffering agent, Emulsifying salt, Cheese processing
7. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8. Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
|Product Name:||Triammonium Citrate|
|Performance:||White crystals or crystalline powder. Easily soluble in water, dilute free acid.|
|Packing:||It is packed with a polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.|
|Storage and transport:||It should be stored in a dry and ventilating warehouse. Be cautious to keep away from moisture and hot; unloaded with care, so as to avoid the damage. Furthermore, it should be stored separately from|
|use:||Buffering agent, Emulsifying salt, Cheese processing|
|other information:||Specification||FAO/WHO,1992||FCC VII|
|Oxalate,w/% ≤||0.04||Pass test|
|Heavy metals,mg/kg ≤||10||-|